Please note that Mundo Sano Foundation (hereinafter the “Foundation”) uses the so called Cookies technology in order to facilitate User navigation and show information of their interest whenever they access our Web Site.
1. What are cookies?
A Cookie is a file downloaded to your equipment (PC or mobile device) for the purpose of storing data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for their installation, in this case, the Foundation. Information collected through Cookies may include date and time of Website visits, pages visited, time spent navigating our website and actions conducted.
2. What types of cookies could be used on this Website and for what purposes?
The cookies used on our Website are associated only to an anonymous user and to your computer. No data are ever provided or collected allowing to obtain User personal information.
Our Website has the following cookie types installed:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services explicitly requested by the user: if those cookies are disabled, you will not be able to receive our content and services appropriately; and
- Analytical cookies (for statistic analysis and follow up of user set behavior): if those cookies are disabled, the Website may go on operating regardless of the fact that the information collected by those cookies about the use of our website and above all, allow better operation of the site.
|Cookie type||Description||Examples of use||Third-party services|
|PERFORMANCE||– These cookies are used to improve the navigation experience and to optimize the operation of our websites.
– They save service settings so that there is no need to reconfigure them every time you access the site.
|– Sound volume settings for video and sound players.
– Optimum video transmission speeds.
– Content adapted to your navigation.
|DE REGISTRO||Recording cookies are created at the time you register or when you log in to one of our web portals.||– You may remain authenticated even if the computer is shut down, so that whenever you come back you’ll remain identified, unless the session is closed or disconnected.
– To access certain areas of our web portals.
|ANALYTIC||These cookies collect information on your navigation experience on our web portals in a completely anonymous fashion.
We can thus tally the number of web visitors or the most seen content.
|– We may know whether the user accessing the website is new or it is a repeat visit.
– This information may help us improve the navigation experience and provide better service.
4. How can I disable and block Cookies?
At any time the User can disable the Cookies and continue navigating, but such navigation will be limited in several sections and even blocked at any time. The User may block or disable Cookies by setting such configuration in their browser, where it allows refusing installation of all Cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow warning of the presence of Cookies or rejecting them automatically. If Cookies are rejected the User may continue to navigate our Website but the use of some services may be limited and therefore, their experience of our Website may be poorer.
In order to opt for not being traced by Google Analytics in any web site, visit:
Unless this configuration has been set to the opposite in your browser, our system will create Cookies when you visit our Website and accept our Cookies Policy. Be aware that all Internet browsers allow changing this setting.
For more information on how to set Cookies configuration, depending on the browser used regularly, we recommend visiting the following sites:
5. How can I revoke my consent?
However, be advised that in most cases, removing or disabling Cookies may affect our Website functionality and limit your access to certain areas or services offered through it.